Movies entertain us, they make us think, they make us cry, they even make us laugh. What movies are on your top 10 list? Why those films? What is it about them that makes them unforgettable? Was it the storyline that captivated you or a particular actor in the film? What movie(s) are you most looking forward to being released?
I am not in to watching movies; at all. The last time I went to the movies was last summer to see some Tyler Perry movie, and I don’t even remember the name of that movie. I don’t even know of 10 movies that I could name; that’s how pathetic I am. Here’s a try:
- Mean Girls-the best movie ever created. I’ve watched this movie at least 20 times, and I won’t ever get tired of watching it. Hilarious!
- Lion King-I still cry when I watch this movie. “If you ever come back, we’ll kill ya…kill ya…kill ya.”
- Bring it on-This movie is a disgrace to hardcore cheerleaders everywhere, but Gabrielle Union is my most favorite female actor.
- Armageddon-(sp. Check) I loved the suspense in this movie.
- Deliver us from Eva-this also is a movie I won’t ever get tired of, and Gabrielle Union rocks.
- Nutty Professor-As you can see, I love comedy because laughing is good for the spirit. “Hercules, Hercules, Hercules!”
- Major Payne-I love the plot in this movie, well, there really isn’t one. But I laugh hysterically whenever I see it.
- Think like a man-everyone should see this movie. It will keep you laughing, and it also has a good message to males and females.
- A time to kill-I almost forgot about this movie, but it has such a strong and effective message towards racism.
- Diary of a mad black woman-I always cry at the part when I see this movie also. It lifts my spirits up to see a crack addict give up crack to get her family back.
In order for me to look forward to a movie being released, I would first have to watch TV to know what’s about to be released, which I don’t. Therefore, I am not looking forward to seeing any movie because I don’t even know of any that are about to be released. And after that Colorado shooting, I’m officially straight on going to see a movie at the cinema.