1. I want to give thanks to my Lord and personal savior, Jesus Christ. It is because of His unmerited favor and everlasting grace that we all are even able to breathe.
2. I am very thankful for my family. It’s crazy how it takes a tragedy to happen for us to realize the most important things. And my family has stuck by me through everything that has happened these past two years. When I didn’t even know I was still in this world, my family was by my hospital bed cheering me on to wake up. And thank God I did!
3. I am so thankful to be graduating next spring with a bachelors in PR and my minor in journalism. It’s been such a long time coming, but that degree will mean more to me than any material possession. God helped me to overcome everything that man said was impossible.
4. I have to give Mrs. Groover and Dr. Debonis a shout out for everything they did for me. They arranged two independent studies online for me, which made it possible to recover and be in school at the same time.
5. The SDRC on campus. I didn’t use any of the accommodations they suggested for me, but I love the fact that I got priority registration for next spring. Everything is ready for next semester.
6. My friends. I learned the hard way that most of them ain’t _____. (I’m 8 months clean of cursing) But I appreciate the ones who actually know what friendship means.
7. My iPad 3. I’m so thankful for it, and I randomly just won it in a drawing. The iPad 4 came out like 2 weeks after I won it, but I’m still grateful to have it.
8. I’m just thankful for life itself! It truly is a blessing when God allows us to see another year.
9. My butt. I’m sorry; I just had to say that. I really am thankful for it, and I thinks it’s awesome.
10. I’m thankful for my university, the real GSU. Our university is great, and I hate when I see people wearing UGA paraphernalia. I’m like why didn’t these people just go there? And then I remember that people didn’t go there because they probably couldn’t get in.